Introduction of Petri Dish for Cell Culture
Cell culture dish is a laboratory dish used to grow microbes or cells and can be called a cell dish or petri dish for cell culture as well. It is widely used in labs and the instruments are vital.
Cell culture is majorly used in cellular and molecular biology, and also drug screening and development, and large-scale manufacturing of biological compounds. The results of using cell culture can have consistency and reproducibility.
Advantages of Petri Cell Culture Dish
- The cell dishes are made of USP-grade transparent and steady plastic.
- Petri dishes have a wide range of applications: can be used for most cell culture experiments like inoculating, lining, isolating bacteria in the laboratory, and can also be used to grow plant materials.
- Strict production monitoring to ensure the quality of cell culture dish;
- And all cell dishes are sterilized by gamma radiation;
- The stack-up circle on caps makes it easy to stack up and saves space;
- The uniform thickness, smooth, and clear surface make the cell culture effective and easy for comparison;
- There are four sizes to choose from for your different experimental demands.
Portfolio of Hawach Cell Dish
Petri cell culture dishes are essential for cell culture experiments and are in high demand. We only sell the best quality cell dishes for you, we hope you will have a smooth experiment with our products, and hope to have long-term cooperation with you. Hawach also offers conical culture flask, cell culture plate, and cell culture flask. If you encounter any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will reply as soon as possible.