Description of 150mm Cell Culture Dish
Hawach 150mm cell culture dish consists of a flat disc-shaped base and a cover, generally made of glass or plastic. The non-fragile PS used by Hawach is safer for transport and experimental manipulation than culture dishes made of glass.
Features of 15cm Cell Culture Dish
- 150mm culture dish is treated for optimal cell attachment.
- 15 cm cell culture dishes sterilized by gamma radiation, certified pyrogen-free
- 150mm culture dish has to stack design to help with handling dishes stacked on top of each other.
- For adherent cell cultures, the initial adherent and proliferative properties of the cells are obtained by a hydrophilic surface treatment.
- For suspension cell cultures, the smooth surface resists cell adhesion, thereby minimizing cell damage or loss.
- Lightweight bags package reduces the burden on the environment from excessive packaging.
- There are smaller sizes for your choice, which are 35mm, 60mm, and 100mm cell culture dishes.
Mainly used in epidemic prevention stations, hospitals, biological products, the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry, and other units, for bacterial isolation and culture, antibiotic titer testing, and qualitative testing and analysis.
150mm culture dish is strictly manufactured in class 100,000 clean-room. Hawach focus on customer needs in this field and follow-up, and is confident that we can meet customers’ various special requirements for products and packaging.