Description of 50mL Centrifuge Tubes
50mL centrifuge tubes are often used to separate particles. The biological suspension in the round-bottom centrifuge tube rotates at a high speed, and submicroscopic particles sink at a certain speed under the great centrifugal force, so they can be separated.
Features of 50mL Tube Centrifuge
- The tubes can meet the requirements of analytical grade standards.
- They are equipped with a screw cap for sealing. 50mL test tube with screw cap is easy to tighten and has good sealing performance, which prevents sample volatilization or leakage.
- There are clear scale lines and white writing areas on the centrifuge tube body, the marking is clear, and the process of use and inspection can be carried out quickly.
- The material is compliant with USP class-6, and there are no heavy metals contained.
- 50mL test tube with screw cap for centrifuge accepts sterile centrifuge tubes, pyrogen-free packaging, and custom-sized service.
- 50mL tubes for centrifuge are sterile, cytotoxic-free, pyrogen-free, DNase- and RNase-free.
- Microcentrifuge tubes have press caps with a locker, but 50mL centrifuge tubes are equipped with screw caps.
Centrifuge technology is used for the separation and preparation of various biological products and biological science.
Not only 50mL centrifuge tubes are great, but Hawach also provides 2mL centrifuge tubes, 1.5mL centrifuge tubes, 15mL centrifuge tubes, 250mL conical centrifuge tubes, and 500mL centrifuge tubes. There are a bunch of different volumes for centrifuge tubes for your demands. You will not be disappointed to choose our products because they can meet your various experimental needs!