Description of Tecan Tips
Hawach Tecan conductive tips are produced in 100, 000 class clean room, and the material of all tips are virgin polypropylene which has low adsorption and are environmentally friendly. They can fit the majority of common Tecan automated liquid handling in the market. They can also be Tecan Liha tips. This tip is designed for automated liquid handling work and the tip is conductive. By matching conductive pipette tips to specific automated pipetting machines, the liquid level can be detected, making automated dispensing smarter and more precise.
Features of Tecan Pipette Tips
- The Tecan pipette tips are electronic beam sterilized. They are all clean and have no external contamination.
- These conductive tips for Tecan are manufactured according to the specifications of the device. This ensures optimal compatibility and fit of the pipette tips.
- Raw materials are carefully inspected and manufactured under strict process control, and all tips feature exceptional accuracy, good air-tightness, and precision.
- The conductivity guarantees the minimal immersion of the tip in the liquid so that even the smallest volumes can be precisely processed without risk of contamination.
- Conductive tips offered by Hawach for pipetting robots have the capacity of 50μL, 200μL, and 1000μL.
- For all Tecan tips, Non-pyrogenic, Non-endotoxin, DNase and RNase free are certified for safe pipetting and dispensing.
- Widely used in Tecan automated liquid handling and Tecan Liha tips can also be put to use.
- Tecan tips are divided into filter and without filters: non-filtered tips are suitable when contamination is not a concern; and filtered tips prevent contamination of pipettes and cross-contamination of samples.
- Various package options: Rack Package and Blister 5 Rack Package.
- Tecan Genesis Freedom®, Freedom Evo®, and Miniprep with Liha® workstations.
- Genomics, proteomics, cytotoxics, immunoassay, metabolomics, bio-pharmaceutical research and development, and other commonly used high-throughput pipetting performance requirements have the demand to use conductive tips.
Hawach Tecan tips with high quality and precision, and without contamination can be a great helper when you operate Tecan automated liquid handling. And Hamilton tips are supplied as well. Choose Hawach products, is to choose the best insurance for your experiments!