- 10 microliter pipette is 10uL pipette.It is a refined micro pipette with a good using experience. The 10uL pipette is made of new advanced material, which has very good chemical stability so that it can be used for a long time.
- The electronic 10uL pipette is the most accurate for 10uL pipetting, and it is also very convenient to use.
- If you have a group of 10uL pipetting work, you can use a multi-channel 10 microliter pipette. Let you complete the work in less time, and save more energy to focus on subsequent experiments.
- Hawach has many years of experience, combined with innovative technology products. Our pipetting systems are highly accurate and give you reproducible results.
Maximum Systematic Error
- The 0.5-10uL electronic pipette has an increment of 0.01uL. And its 10uL test volume maximum permissible systematic error is 0.1uL, and the inaccuracy rate is as low as 1.00%. The maximum permissible random error is 0.05uL and the imprecision is also 0.50% under the same condition.
- For the 10uL fixed volume pipette, the maximum permissible systematic error and maximum permissible random error are both 0.08uL and its inaccuracy rate and imprecision rate are both 0.80%.
- Single channel 0.5-10uL adjustable volume pipette has the increment of 0.1uL to test 10uL transfer performance. There are 0.1uL of maximum permissible systematic error and 0.08uL of maximum permissible random error. The inaccuracy rate and imprecision rate are 1.00% and 0.80%.
- For testing 10uL performance, a single channel 2-20uL adjustable volume pipette has an increment of 0.5uL and its maximum permissible systematic error is 0.12uL and the maximum permissible random error is 0.1uL. The inaccuracy rate is 1.20% and the imprecision rate is 1.00%.
- Single channel 10-100uL adjustable volume pipette has the increment of 1uL to test 10uL transfer performance. There are 0.3uL of maximum permissible systematic error and 0.15uL of maximum permissible random error. The inaccuracy rate and imprecision rate are 3.00% and 1.50%.
- Multi-channel 0.5-10uL adjustable volume pipette tests 10uL pipetting performance under the increment of 0.1uL. The maximum permissible systematic error and maximum permissible random error are all 0.15uL and the inaccuracy rate and imprecision rate are all 1.50%.
- The Hawach 10uL pipette has a small error and high accuracy and is a very cost-effective and convenient product. We focus on product quality and customer needs, and keep improving ourselves. Hope to become a long-term cooperative partner with you!
Specifications and Parameters:
|SLEPSA01||Electronic Pipette||0.5-10μl||USA plug,100V-220V/50Hz/60Hz||1|
|SLTSA002||Standard Adjustable pipette||0.5-10μl||Half autoclavable||1|
|SLMSA002||Advanced Adjustable pipette||0.5-10μl||1|
|SLPSA002||Advanced Plus Adjustable pipette||0.5-10μl||Autoclavable||1|
|SLTSF002||Standard Fixed Volume pipette||10μl||Half autoclavable||1|
|SLMSF002||Advanced Fixed Volume pipette||10μl||1|
|SLPSF002||Advanced Plus Fixed Volume pipette||10μl||Autoclavable||1|
|SLTEA001||Standard 8 channel Adjustable Volume||0.5-10μl||Half autoclavable||1|
|SLMEA001||Advanced 8 channel Adjustable Volume||0.5-10μl||1|
|SLPEA001||Advanced Plus 8 channel Adjustable Volume||0.5-10μl||Autoclavable||1|
|SLTTA001||Standard 12 channel Adjustable Volume||0.5-10μl||Half autoclavable||1|
|SLMTA001||Advanced 12 channel Adjustable Volume||0.5-10μl||1|
|SLPTA001||Advanced Plus 12 channel Adjustable Volume||0.5-10μl||Autoclavable||1|