- The 100 uL pipette from Hawach is available in semi-autoclavable and fully autoclavable versions, as well as motorized single-lane, manual single-lane, and manual multi-lane.
- Setting up and adjusting the pipette before pipetting, and then pipetting vertically, can make the 100 uL pipette more durable and less accurate over time when used correctly.
- The 100 uL pipette is produced in strict accordance with production standards, and has a separate qualification certificate, so you can buy with complete confidence.
Maximum Systematic Error
- 100-1000uL electronic pipette is used to test the data obtained by 100uL pipetting performance: the maximum permissible systematic error is ±2.25uL, and the maximum permissible random error is 0.5 S.D.(uL). And the inaccuracy is ±2.25%, and the imprecision is 0.50 CV%.
- For adjustable single channel pipettes: 10-100uL, 20-200uL, 50-200uL, and 100-1000uL have done the test of 100uL transfer performance.
- The increment is 1uL of 10-100uL pipette. Its maximum permissible systematic error is 0.8uL, the inaccuracy rate is 0.80%, its maximum permissible random error is 0.15uL, and the imprecision is 0.15%.
- The maximum permissible systematic error of a 20-200uL adjustable pipette is 0.8uL and the inaccuracy rate is 0.80%. And its maximum permissible random error is 0.3uL, and the imprecision rate is 0.30%. And all of these data are the same as a 50-200uLadjustable single pipette.
- 100-1000uL pipette have 5uL increment. And its maximum permissible systematic error is 2uL, the inaccuracy is 2.00%, its maximum permissible random error is 0.7uL, and the imprecision rate is 0.70%.
Hawach 100 uL pipette is available in several pipette volume coverages, you have enough options. You can rest assured of its quality. All of our products are produced through strict processes, just to be a good helper for you.