Description of Single Channel Adjustable Pipette
The single channel adjustable pipettes are the pipettes with adjustable volume for precise pipetting. It has a solid and rational construction, is also autoclavable, easy to calibrate, and extremely accurate.
- The adjustable pipette has a unique heat insulation design on the grip, which can well isolate the heat transfer from the palm of the hand to the pipette during use and can minimize unnecessary volume errors.
- The material used in the adjustable volume single-channel pipette has good chemical stability and is the choice for long-term use.
- The single-channel pipette can be sterilized as a whole, providing a very high degree of cleanliness and protecting the accuracy of pipetting.
- The 3-digit display has good clarity and is convenient for observation and recording.
- State-of-the-art production technology and calibration according to EN/ISO 8655 ensure the long-term reliability of our pipettes.
- Its overall shape design conforms to ergonomics and can be easily held and operated with one hand. Loading and unloading the suction head can also be done easily.
- This adjustable pipette is also very simple in daily maintenance, as long as the correct operation method and placement method are followed, it can be used for a long time.
- The suction head linkage can be adjusted in height, and the suction head introduction is very convenient and fast. And the tip ejection is also very easy, thanks to the built-in streamlined ejector.
- These adjustable pipettes can meet the needs of volume range from 0.1μL to 10mL
- Application: There are many choices of volume range, suitable for different applications, often used in related experiments of microbiology, biochemistry, neuroscience, immunology, etc.
Hawach single-channel adjustable pipettes are produced under strict production management and have very good quality, which is worthy of your trust. In addition, we also have electronic pipettes and multi-channel adjustable volume pipettes looking forward to your choice!