Cell Culture Even Distribution Tips
In cell experiments, have you ever encountered the situation that cells are always spread unevenly? So how to solve this problem? Don’t worry, today I will introduce some cell culture even distribution tips to you.
Possible Cause of Uneven:
- The hardware reason of the product is relatively critical. The bottom of the product itself is uneven, and no matter how well you do other operations, it is a waste of effort. So choosing the right culture vessel is very important.
- In addition to the culture vessel itself, an imbalance in the placement of the incubator can also cause cells to pool to one side.
- Insufficient addition of culture medium causes more adsorption on the edge of the liquid in the culture vessel, resulting in differences in cell distribution.
- Stacking the culture vessels too high can easily cause unintentional tilting and the cell distribution will follow.
- The shock after inoculating the cells is too strong, which will produce centrifugal effect and affect the position of the cells.
- The method of circling and mixing will cause the cells to be thinner in the middle.
- Cell density was too low when plating.
- Loading the sample too quickly The sample loading position is too concentrated, which causes the cells to aggregate in a certain place of sample loading.
Cell Culture Even Distribution Tips:
- Choose a product with a certificate of conformity produced by a regular manufacturer, and the quality of the culture vessel will be guaranteed.
- Check the balance of the incubator.
- Add enough culture medium.
- Try not to stack too much on the cell culture dish.
- Do not shake after inoculation, to avoid cells being affected by shaking, thus affecting the uniform distribution.
- Improve mixing: Try mixing with a criss-cross pattern using gentle pressure.
- Before culturing the seed plate, put it into the incubator for a period of saturation before taking it out, which can appropriately increase the cell density and provide a basis for the uniform distribution of cells.
- Gently and slowly add the sample, and operate the sample at different parts, and manually help the cells to distribute evenly.
The above is about the content of cell culture even distribution. If you have other related questions, you can also contact us. If you need to purchase cell culture consumables, Hawach’s cell culture plates, dishes, and flasks can provide an excellent space for cell growth. If you need other consumables, such as Elisa plates or various pipette tips, we also provide them! We look forward to communicating with you.