Description of 40uL 384 Well Plate PCR
Hawach 40uL plates are real-time PCR 384 well plates. They are made of virgin PP with great quality, manufactured in Class 100000 clean-room as well as sterilized and packed. The real-time PCR 384 well plate is all full-skirted. Skirted PCR plates are always used in PCR experiments as primers for amplification reactions and carriers for Taq DNA polymerase, dNTPs, template nucleic acids, Mg, and buffers.
Features of Real-time PCR 384 Well Plate
- The material that 40uL 384 well plates for PCR used ensures the minimal loss of reaction solution.
- 40uL white PCR plates have transparent tubes and white tubes. All color combinations are for your choice: a transparent plate and white tube, transparent plate and transparent tube, white plate and transparent tube, white plate and white tube, and black plate and white tube.
- Thin-well walls allow for fast temperature equalization and shorter cycle times.
- Hawach plates are certified DNase and RNase Free.
- 40uL white PCR plates, transparent plates, and black plates are the three main colors of 384 PCR plates for your demands.
- Black printing marks are convenient for identification, reading, and recording, which can be your option for choosing PCR plates.
- 40uL 384 well plates for PCR have a flat surface, which is firm and stable and not easy to damage.
- The unique injection molding process creates such a one-piece well plate.
- The sealing film can be used for this product, which is suitable for most common instruments.
- The edge of the hole is elevated, this design optimizes sealing and prevents cross-contamination to the greatest extent possible.
Cut corners A24, and P24.
Hawach strives to be your first choice that comes to mind for laboratory and medical supplies. The real-time PCR 384 well plates are ready to join your experiments, and so do 0.1mL PCR plates, 0.2mL PCR plates, and PCR plates sealing.
Hawach will supply our suitable products and service for you with pure sincerity. Hope to make us your experimental partner!