Description of PCR Plate Sealing Film
PCR plate seals are transparent pressure films, which can be universally used for 96 well plate sealing film. Sealing films are optimized for PCR sample storage. The strong film adhesion prevents evaporation during thermal cycling or during sample storage.
Features of PCR Plate Seals
- Properly PCR plate seals help protect your experiments from differential evaporation of samples in the thermal cycler.
- This product is suitable for optically bonded sealing films for all thermal cycles, including real-time 96 and 384-well PCR plates.
- Film plate seals are more versatile as they can be used with any PCR plate. Users can also customize the membrane seal for their own purposes.
- The sealing film can be peeled off, punctured, or permanently sealed. They are also easy to operate and apply.
- There is an adhesive transparent sealing film for PCR plates, they are suitable for 96 and 384 well plates.
- PCR plate seals are free of DNase, and RNase. And the size is 80*136mm.
- Most plates can use pressure sealing films, including deep well plates, but there is a magnetic bar cover that is more commonly used for deep well plates.
- Applications: For most PCR use well plates.
PCR plate sealing film is self-tear, have no glue residue, high-temperature resistance, high transparency, and high viscosity. And PCR plate film is easy to use for 0.1mL PCR plates, 0.2mL PCR plates, and 40uL PCR plates. Hawach can help you find more information to find the right product for your experiment.