Description of 200uL PCR Tubes Strips
200uL PCR strip tubes are also called PCR tubes 0.2mL strips. Hawach 0.2mL strip tubes have high transparency, clear tube wall, strong quality, and will not deform easily. They are made of top-quality virgin PP which makes the products great.
Features of PCR Tubes 0.2mL Strips
- Unlike the single 0.2mL PCR tube, the tubes and caps all stick together. It is very convenient to process more samples and to observe the changes in samples in different tubes. The cap is flat, not easy to slip in the hand, and can save space.
- 2mL PCR tube strips have no DNAse, RNAse, enzyme, or pyrogen.
- The specially designed mold has an accurate light transmission effect and low retention property.
- The uniform thickness ensures consistent light transmittance.
- The test tube is designed to reduce contamination caused by condensation and is suitable for experiments that are incubated overnight, reducing the evaporation of the reaction solution and improving the fluorescence signal transmission intensity in PCR.
- Sterilization types are provided if you need to finish your experiments in a strictly aseptic environment.
- 2mL PCR strip tubes with caps are flat and individually packaged, they are easy to replace.
- PCR strip tubes with caps have good performance in sealing which reduces evaporation loss and impurity pollution.
PCR reaction experiments, cloning, disease diagnosis, DNA replication, and RNA research.
Hawach sells a complete line of high-quality PCR consumables, in addition to PCR tubes 0.2mL strips, single PCR tubes, PCR plates, and PCR plate seals. PCR tubes and 8 PCR strip tubes are used for small-volume reactions, while 0.1mL 96 well plates, 0.2mL 96 well plates, and 40uL 384 well PCR plates are used for batch experiments. All PCR consumables can find on our page, contact us if you need any!