Description of 10uL Filter Pipette Tips
Hawach 10uL filter pipette tips are perfect for maximizing sample recovery and improving reproducibility when working with detergent-containing solutions, especially for sensitive PCR and real-time PCR applications. The 10uL filter tips are the smallest volume and can be used in experiments with high accuracy requirements. And the sterile, non-sterile, and non-filter functions can also be your option.
10uL Filter Tips Features:
- The tips have excellent chemical resistance, they are made of pure polypropylene optimized for performing in a variety of applications.
- 10uL filter tips shape a smooth inner wall, significantly reducing the loss of expensive reagents.
- Hawach 10uL filter tips are strictly tested and professionally certified that there are no pollutants in the product.
- The filter tips in 10uL are efficient and can save your experimental time as they are easy to operate.
- The strong and flexible polymer increases flexibility for precise control. You can accomplish your process fastly with tips and meanwhile have no concern for precision.
- The 10uL filter tips are all produced in a 100,000-class clean-room, they have no pollution and are free of contamination.
- The filter of pipette tips 10uL can protect the pipette and prolong its longevity.
- All tips are rigorously tested, certified, and controlled for the presence of biological contaminants. They are RNase and DNase free, pyrogen-free, and endotoxin-free.
- The pipette tips10uL package: Rack, bag, and stack for your choice.
You can use pipette tips to dispense test products. They are widely used in molecular biology, clinical chemistry, and biochemistry research.
Hawach products are well-reviewed and receive more and more terrific feedback as time piled up! The 10uL filter pipette tips are optimal for your laboratory, as well as 20uL pipette tips, 100uL pipette tips, 200uL pipette tips, 300uL pipette tips, 1000uL pipette tips, 1250uL pipette tips, and large volume pipette tips of 5mL and 10mL. Come and purchase for your experiments!