Description of High Binding ELISA Plates
8-well or 12-well stripes can be combined into the 96 well ELISA strip plates. The ELISA plates means the Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay, the ELISA plates are usually used to mark the purity, antibody, and antigen proportions, and density. They are made of medical-grade PS materials to ensure stability and high binding property.
Features of 96 Well ELISA Strip Plates
- Both medium and high binding ELISA plates are designed to suit different research requirements.
- The smooth and uniform surface design ensures that there are fewer samples left on the ELISA plate, which will be better sealed and easy to stack for storage.
- The removable ELISA board is more flexible and can be assembled in different quantities. ELISA strip well plates can make the best use of it and reduce waste.
- The thickness is uniform because of the accuracy of manufacture. The aperture is uniform and the bottom is flat, which is convenient for cleaning and storage.
- There are letters and numbers on different wells, which can facilitate recording and ensure accurate positioning.
- Clear, white, and black color selections for the different aims of experiments.
- The sterile type ELISA well plate is provided after electronic beam sterilization.
Colorimetric detection uses transparent clear plates, luminescence detection uses white plates and black plates for fluorescence detection.
Hawach supplies all customers with 96 well ELISA strip plates guaranteed to be absolutely up to standard. There are medium and high binding ELISA plates supplied. The environment of a 100000-grade dust-free cleanroom can assure that all products are free of DNase, RNase, and Pyrogen. Cell culture plates, deep well plates, and more consumables are available for your demands. With our greatest sincerity and the best products, we are waiting to cooperate with you!