Description of 2 mL Serological Pipette
Serological pipettes, also disposable pipettes, are mainly used to accurately measure certain specific amounts of liquids and should be used in conjunction with other suitable pipettes. Hawach made the 2 mL serological pipettes with crystal clear polystyrene, which was produced and packaged in 100,000 clean-room. Serological pipettes are ideal for laboratories that need to transfer liquid samples.
Features of 2 mL Serological Pipette
- Serological pipettes are shorter than most other pipettes. The short, compact container design of these pipettes facilitates manipulation and movement throughout the laboratory as well as extended work in confined spaces or laboratories.
- The specially designed tip of the 2mL serological pipette can hold a more viscous liquid. It can significantly reduce the adhesion of liquid to the tube wall and improve the accuracy of sampling.
- Serological pipettes are printed with clear graduations to avoid experimental error when measuring the amount of liquid aspirated or dispensed.
- Serological pipettes are usually disposable and pre-sterilized. These are usually pre-packaged in bulk packages. They are free of DNase, RNase, pyrogenic, cytotoxic, and latex.
- To improve productivity, all serum pipettes are designed to fit electronic pipette controllers and pipettes. This universal compactness allows you to work accurately and quickly at all times.
- Serological pipette aerosol stoppers are used to prevent contamination by liquids and liquid vapors.
It is widely used in bacteriology and clinical and scientific research experiments such as tissue culture.
2mL serological pipettes have excellent performance in experiments, if you’re looking for this, please give Hawach serological pipettes a chance! Other specifications are also available, such as 1mL, 5mL, 10mL, 25mL, and 50mL.